Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#WIPWednesday

Good Morning!

Well, I have been sick for the past couple of days. I've been knitting but most of my energy has been used up by the time I get home and therefore have none left to be creative.

For projects, I did finish that other cowl I was working on and even got it up on Etsy! Here's the pic:



Please excuse my horrendous face as I was really not feeling well but I had to show it off! LOL. It's really quite stunning. And no, I didn't use these pictures for the Etsy listing. No one is going to look at me like that and say "oooh, yeah, lemme at that!"

You can find the Etsy bit here: 5 Strand Drop-Stitch Colour Explosion

Other project progress? None to report. The five strand thing just came as an idea. I love the pattern and keep reinventing it in different ways. Eventually I plan on getting back to my jacket and my clapotis. In fact, that's probably what I'll be working on this weekend and during the super bowl.

Oh! I do have one other thing. I was searching through my stash and I found a project bag. Inside? Yarn and what I thought was a long forgotten project. Turns out that it was a hat that I was working on some time ago and "never completed". Well, much to my surprise that it was in fact done and just needed binding off! It's even big enough for my mass of hair! HA! Picture:


AND, I'm actually feeling better! So with coffee in hand, I'm off to work!

-Kobuu

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: