Wednesday, August 15, 2012

#WIPWednesday - Blogged!

Just a quick update today as I need to actually get cracking on some work. After making two adult sized hats already this week, I needed to get back to Xmas knitting. Last night I picked up my lace shawl and sunk myself into my work. I was able to get another whole section repeat done and start the 3rd. Two more and then on to what will basically be the end.

Hats!:


<- This one went to Vic.


This one is going to the tattoo artist that will be inking me during the Boston Tattoo Convention->







The lace shawlette is a bit trying but if I focus, I'll get there:


And those hats are so easy and delicious, I'm making myself one too! Here are the colours:


Rather than all one, I'll make each repeat of the pattern alternate in colour. I've made this pattern three different times now so I understand the construction well enough to start experimenting.

Ok, that's it! Gotta get back to work now!

Take care, Yarnies!
-Kobuu

No comments: