Wednesday, April 18, 2012

#WIPWednesday: Blogged

Well at least I'm consistant! I cannot even believe that I've been blogging every week but this gives my fingers some writing practice and my brain a chance to purge I suppose. Oh wait, this is the knitting post...shit.

HEY! So projects!
My commissioned baby sweater is DONE. Working on the booties. Was going to go way over the top with those but decided on a simpler pattern just so that I could get them done. Here is the finished sweater:



It is SUPER cute! I love it and have even figured out how I'm going to charge for it! So excited. The booties are a one page pattern from somewhere online. Not Ravelry, but I don't remember where...

And I'd like to get some work done on Vic's hat or something else. We'll see. I need to finish "Mockingjay" as well and it's good so I don't want to miss out on the plot line!!

That's all for now kiddies!
-Kobuu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE IT!! The color is wonderful.

Kobuu said...

Thank you very much! It's not your typical baby colour. Gave it to the commissioner Friday, she is in LOVE with it. LOL. She couldn't stop gushing over the buttons too. I love the pattern, just need to get it up on Ravelry.