Wednesday, March 14, 2012

#WIPWednesday

It's that time again! #WIPWednesday !

I've actually not done much crocheting this week but what I've done is pretty good looking. First there's the BOTM for my Crochet group on Ravelry:

This is just one of them. I need to make the other one for this month. Last week I also started my P-Town scarf: 


And in other news, I'll be starting a whole NEW line of crafting with perler beads!! Making lots of plans now, need to get some more colours! First project, coasters. This is Kefka from Final Fantasy 6. He's the baddest dude in the game and is a pain in the ass. This is just the normal overworld version of him. The final battle version will come in due time...


Tonight is knitting night and I will actually be going! So more progress on projects later!!
-Kobuu

No comments: