Saturday, September 26, 2009

i know, i know...

i'm not good at actually updating my blog very often so if you are reading this feel privileged.

i am fully into my knitting now. i have been knitting for 6 years and never have i had more than a couple projects started. now i have a whole list to do and 5 already started (which ties up a bunch of needles...). i have found ravelry.com and love it (thanks librarygurl) and my social networking is expanding as i type (thanks to polargemini). i am looking forward to a winter of good times, really great friends and getting together with some people that i hold dearest to my heart (alex, cristy, kate...)

i think i've turned a new leaf and the world of kmart might be bleak but promising and i have only the future to look to.
tootles!

1 comment:

Zen Book Mistress said...

:) I am glad things are looking up! hug..