Monday, May 18, 2009

The things we learn

Ok. So you call my store and you ask me a question. Better yet, you show up in my store and stop at the service desk and ask "do you guys have a photo finishing place?" my answer to you is "I'm sorry but no we don't". What would toi then infer from that? That I stand at customer service and give false information? That I don't know how to do my job?? So you come back with something smart like "you know what I mean right? A place where I can bring my memory card?" no ma'am I only directly answered your question the first time. Seriously do people think if they ask a different way they'll get a different answer?

Finally, I get this woman to understand that we can't help her in this capacity and she begins to walk away, but not before stating that they'll never shop here again. Really? How come I see you in here every week? The only department store in close proximity and you're going to what ignore it? Where else are you going to be able to get towels at 10pm???

Bah. Stupid people suck. Tootles.

-- Post From My iPod Touch.

No comments: