Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's like you know

So what is it about some people? Like when you explain something once in English to some one who speaks English and they just don't get it. For instance, when you give the same information to someone three times and they look at you like you have just spoken gibberish. It amazes me how some of these people can function in society. Further, I've decided that my two new favourite words are "false advertising". I think I hear those words twice a week if not more. When something doesn't ring up correctly just ask. Don't verbally assault the person at the service desk as if it was their fault that you can't read. Like when the sign says you must buy 4 of the product to recieve the discount. If you can't read the sign , which is black and white and very legible, leave. Also your receipt fully details how the discounts are assigned. Seriously READ people!

Well that's my rant for today. Tootles.

-- Post From My iPod Touch.h

No comments: