Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fwd:

Crap foiled again by the deities above. Its like a constant humming driving into my skull. Short breaths leave me high and waiting to touch down. In seconds, the earth dwindles to a marble while im steaming. Inward, the war rages tirelessly draining the feeling from my lips. I cannot imagine the turmoil of others. Its astounding how little i know. Turning around i see the shadows of ages past writing the pyric titles of down and feather. It is merely a wish but i cannot seem to leave this place. While others drift onward i find myself chained like some great anchor pulls on my chain and tethers me. Where then shall i wake when i learn of the times drawing nye? What great beast slain will stain my fingers crimson? What tide shall pull me to a new shore?

No comments: