Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wanna generate some false positive blog hits?

I just had an epiphany.

Recently, I don't really know why, I responded to someone's post about abortion and the legalities surrounding when it's allowed and such. You can probably find it in my stream but I really don't care. I made a simple statement (again, sucked in, don't know why) about my view point. But then I thought about something. Why not meta-tag the SHIT out of your own blog?!

So, I'm going to do that, as a test, to see what kind of blog hits it'll get me. You may or may not see the string of text at the end of this post but either way, I just want to see if this works. Now I know that people have been doing this for quite some time. But I guess it never really made sense to me until today.

For the record, I'm Pro-Choice. A woman has the right over their own body. I don't know what the legal age of the unborn foetus can be for abortion but again, I don't care. It's not really my fight (yet). I do have two younger sisters that this will probably affect at some point. And then I can further examine it. I also have no real facts to base any opinion on really, just my gut and my heart. I feel for rape victims and even for prostitutes (they're just trying to make a living after all). They certainly are not planning for parenthood. Too many of them probably just accept what happens as life and are forced further into poverty or out of school/jobs to live with that decision.

I dunno, I guess this is the worst blog post I've ever written, but it's what I feel. Had to put it down on "paper" for the world.

-Kobuu

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: